All about “Mayor Pete”, Knights Templar for President 2021.
Peter Paul Montgomery Buttigieg is an American politician and former Naval Intelligence Officer who has served as the mayor of the city of South Bend, Indiana since 2012. In January 2019 Buttigieg announced that he was exploring running for nomination as Democratic candidate in the 2020 presidential primary election.
Newly weded, Pete Buttigieg and his husband Chasten Glezman say gay marriage has made me closer to god, and is a more moral person. Will this win votes from the liberally religious?
As a watchman for the end times, I need to stand on the Habbacuc tower and spot any potential anti-interest to the King. The god of Mayor Pete is mentioned in the Bible from Genesis chapter 3, the creature that spoke a lie and enticed Chava (Eve). Will his disciple repeat?
A brief list of his candidacy for the AC guy. I am pointing out to his great potential. Adonai must co-sign still if he is approved to lead the rebellion in the last seven years. Has the Besorah been preached to all nations for a witness to all nations?
In no particular order:
- Son of a Maltese immigrant, Joseph Buttigieg (d. 2017)
- Communists do not normally receive the naturalization to obtain US citizenship
- Professor Emeritus Joseph Anthony Buttigieg taught Marxist and Communist ideology until he died (his US citizenship was not challenged)
- Son of the Knights Templar (Malta)
Aged 37. At 29 he set a record as the young mayor (Red Bend) in America. Born on January 19, 1982
He will turn 39 (3X 13) and 1 day upon the 2021 Inauguration, no matter where he will be, in DC or back in Red Bend, his little town watching on TV
- An h+ Being
- Homosexual and married to a man since 2018
- Religious And Spiritual
- Episcopalian “Christian”
- Believes in god and says someone far far above his pay grade made the decision on his behalf, that thou shall be a homosexual
- Would rather be straight if given the “choice” by a “pill”
- His “faith” is said to make him a good person
- Perfect for leading ecumenism
- Running 2020
- Democratic hopeful running for President, a standoout in a sea of deranged wannabes
- Challenges VP Mike Pence to deal with his god if he questions his faith in god
- Pete Buttigieg has raised $7 million dollars in campaign financing in the first quarter of 2019 alone, as a mayor of a small town in Indianna
- The darling of the Iowa Caucus in 2019
- Rhodes scholar, committed to overturning America back to England.
2007 he received first-class honors in philosophy
- Polyglot: Speaks seven languages: Norwegian, Spanish, Italian, Maltese, Arabic, Dari, and French. Arabic! Handy for a purpose. The PR machine left out English. So it is eight languages. Handy for speaking to the nations.
- Runs on universal healthcare promises
- Open the borders
Daniel 11, for the Lieutenant Buttigieg. Maybe.
29 “At the time appointed he shall return and come into the south, but it shall not be this time as it was before. 30 For ships of Kittim (Cyprus today) shall come against him, and he shall be afraid and withdraw, and shall turn back and be enraged and take action against the holy covenant.
He shall turn back and pay attention to those who forsake the holy covenant.
31 Forces from him shall appear and profane the temple and fortress, and shall take away the regular burnt offering. And they shall set up the abomination that makes desolate.
32 He shall seduce with flattery those who violate the covenant, 🙌but the people who know their God shall stand firm and take action.
33 And the wise among the people shall make many understand, though for some days they shall stumble by sword and flame, by captivity and plunder. 34 When they stumble, they shall receive a little help. And many shall join themselves to them with flattery,
35 and 👉🏼some of the wise shall stumble, so that they may be refined, purified, and made white, until the time of the end, for it still awaits the appointed time.
36 “And the king shall do as he wills. He shall exalt himself and magnify himself 👉🏼above every god, and shall 👉🏼speak astonishing things 👉🏼against the God of gods.
shall prosper till the indignation is accomplished; for what is decreed shall be done. 37 He shall pay 👉🏼no attention to the gods of his fathers, or to the one beloved by women. He shall not pay attention to any other god, for he shall magnify himself above all. 38 He shall honor 👉🏼the god of fortresses (military prowess) instead of these. A god whom his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts. 39 He shall deal with the strongest fortresses with the help of 👉🏼a foreign god. Those who acknowledge him (voters) he shall load with honor. He shall make them rulers over many and shall divide the land for a price.