Commentary To Joel 2
Jews continue to prosper and be restored materials wise in the land of America as in Joel 2. All the centuries since 586 BC, the promise of desolation stripped them of wealth until the last generation (we in).
Therefore, know the times that we are in. Israel, the people, wherever we have been scattered to the corners of the world, are made Adonai’s timepiece for the end of the Times Of The Gentiles.
Diaspora began in 722 BC.
Joel 2:25 I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten,
The great locust, the grasshopper, and the caterpillar, My great army, which I sent among you.
– from Joel, we shall glean the concept of locusts, they strip the land of edible food. The New York rats don’t care for the Happy Meal of McDonald’s. They know. Now Chick-fil-A is not mashed up food.
Joel 2:26 You will have plenty to eat, and be satisfied, And will praise the name of Yahweh, your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And my people will never again be put to shame.
– Obviously, this is not addressing the spiritual state but it is served as a precursor to the spiritual restoration. It is ongoing. Don’t look to the state of Israel. Weekly on the Shabbat we have many messianic shuls that meet and we worship Elohiymu in the Way haDerekh our King, Melech haMelechiym (King of kings) Jesus, The Son of God.
– They who settle in Hollywood and Gotham have plenty to eat. But it is only those who return to Adonai’s ownership as “His people” that will never be put to shame. For those like me have put our trust in Y’shua Msheekha Jesus the Messiah. He is the Moshiach sent us from the Tanakh’s promises. He came for the lost sheep of the House of Yisro’El. It’s all in the Gospel and in Acts 2-4. Let the nations receive the God of Avraham, Yishaq and Yaaqob.
– So if you keep reading the next couple of verses you will come to realize that we are that close to “the last trumpet”.
Joel 2:27 You will know that I am in the midst of Israel, And that I am Yahweh, your God, and there is no one else; And my people will never again be put to shame.
– “You” refer to Yisro’El.
Joel 2:28 “It will happen afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; And your sons and your daughters will prophesy. Your old men will dream dreams. Your young men will see visions.
– “Your” refer to the children of Yisro’El, in diaspora the world over, living in our host countries.
Tiffany Haddish identifies herself in public foremost as a black American actress. But the DNA 🧬 identifies her as a daughter of Yisro’El. There are many people in entertainment who are also from the House. DNA 🧬 don’t lie. Let all be restored to using our light as light to the nations. But either way, He’ll-wood still needs to borrow and abuse that light we have. Wise up, House of Yisro’El.
America’s most famous Eritrean Jew
This summer’s surprise comedy hit is “Girls Trip,” a genuinely funny film with finely crafted characters. It’s about four lifelong friends who renew their sisterhood during a trip to New Orleans. Critics agree that the breakout performer is stand-up comedian Tiffany Haddish, 37. Her father left right after her birth (running from the law for selling fake green cards). She found him in 2008. He told her he was an Eritrean Jew. That would make Tiffany the most famous American of Ethiopian/Eritrean Jewish ancestry.
Haddish has said in two video interviews that her father, who died earlier this year, was an Eritrean Jew.